When buying and using ceramic dishes, pay attention to the following points:
1) The purchase of ceramic tableware must choose the formal market, and must not be cheap to buy inferior products without formal manufacturers. According to the national regulations, the ceramic tableware shall be soaked in 4% acetic acid. The amount of lead dissolved shall not exceed 7 mg/l, and the amount of cadmium shall not exceed 0.5 mg/l. At present, the products of the regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement;
2) When buying, pay attention to the fineness of the cutlery, touch the surface of the cutlery with your hands, and see if the inner wall is bright and clean;
3) Use your nose to smell odors;
4) Do not buy ceramic dishes that are too bright. In order to make the colors bright, manufacturers will add some heavy metal additives in the glaze, so the more colorful the tableware, the more easily the heavy metal exceeds the standard;
5) Should purchase raw materials, process control more stringent glaze, underglaze color tableware;
6) Cutlery must be boiled in water for 5 minutes before use, or soaked in vinegar for 2-3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances in the dishes.