The traditional concept of ceramic tableware and ceramics refers to all artificial industrial products made of inorganic non-metallic minerals such as clay. It includes various articles made from clay or clay-containing mixtures by mixing, forming and calcining. The firing and application of ceramic tableware in our country has a long history, its modeling is diverse, colorful, feel cool and smooth, easy to wash, loved by the people. Ceramic tableware production methods are divided into glaze color, underglaze, glaze color three. Ceramic tableware mainly produced in Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province, Shandong Zibo, Hebei Tangshan, Fujian Dehua, Guangdong Chaozhou, Hunan Liling. Ceramics tableware We can be divided into magnesia porcelain tableware, magnesium porcelain enhanced tableware, strengthen porcelain tableware, porcelain tableware, colored glaze porcelain tableware, elegant porcelain.
Ceramic tableware level is generally divided into:
Level 1: The entire product without any defects, deformation or color, allowing inconspicuous at a pinhole;
Level 2: There may be 2-3 pinholes, no obvious color difference, slight deformation;
Level 3 (close to the defective): The color is obviously slightly deformed to allow shrinking enamel at about 1-2 square meters.
● For ceramic tableware containing food, pay attention to the decoration of food contact surface.
● For ceramic tableware containing acidic food, try to use less surface decoration patterns of products.
● Note that the pattern color is bright, if not bright, it may be when the temperature does not meet the requirements of roasted, such ceramic tableware products tend to lead, cadmium dissolution is often higher.
● Special attention to those who can wipe the pattern of ceramic tableware, this product is high lead-cadmium dissolution.
● Do not trust the ceramic tableware, available vinegar soak a few hours, if found significant changes in color should be abandoned.
● To buy products for microwave ovens, products with metal decoration, such as those with gold edge, silver edge or gold flower paper, metal wire and metal inlaid pattern should be avoided.